Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

but the heat in between my Loins is so delightful.


What really is better than Winter in New York? I can name many things, but just walking around the empty streets of the city on Sunday was quite refreshing. The cold has finally hit but the action indoors never stops. After another dreary work day, Tuesday is shaping up to be one exciting night. My first foray of the night will be the Scissor Sister's Hurrah! A Year of Tah-Dah DVD release party, at Sunshine. Free drinks, food and a screening of the movie...count me in. After I'm sufficiently glammed out, I'm following the glittered path around the corner for the 9th Anniversary party of gay downtown dome of sleazy satisfaction, The Cock. The queen of the hens, Justin Bond, will be performing. Only in NYC, does a cold, Tuesday evening have so many fiery attractions.

No comments: